Did you get married before or after you had children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• technically before,but i was 5 mo pregnant

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• We got married before having children. I had just turned 32, and my husband was 38 when we each married for the first time. Had our children when I was 33 and 35. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Before (each time) I was married for 8 years before I had my first child with my ex, and 3 years before I had my first child with my current DH.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Still not married, but still together. We have been together for 7 1/2 years with a 2 yo. I didn't want our child to be the reason for a wedding.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Four years before.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• AFTER.,...wasnt the plan..but..o well
    Anonymous

• I got married and 5 years later had my first child. I wouldn't have put my parents through that embarrassment. Say what you want. They would have been embarrassed to have their only daughter have the conception before the reception. And, I care what they think.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Married 4 years before children.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• SO and I have a 15 month old and are not married. I do want to get married to him someday and I plan on spending forever with him. But I don't think that people should have to be married to have children together. We live together and do everything together so it is just like we are married without the papers. I do want to get married someday but I want it to be perfect :)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• After. But the wedding was planned way before I ever got pregnant, and I wasn't about to move the date up just because I was pregnant. Plus, there was no way my dress would have fit while I was pregnant with twins! I got pregnant a month after I bought the dress! lol.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2010