How soon did you....

Feel pregnancy symptoms?? My husband and I got a little carried away Saturday night(6/12) and Monday I felt a bit tired, Tuesday I felt even more tired, yesterday I was an emotional wreck and a bit tired, today I can barely keep my eyes open. Could I be feeling symptoms of pregnancy? Or am I just tired and freaking out because he didnt wear a condom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• probably just freaking out. if you stress about it you will have all the symptoms.
    Anonymous

• Probably just freaking. I didn't have any symptoms until I was 2 1/2 weeks along.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Everyone is different, if you feel like you're still experiencing symptoms go get a cheapy preggo test to ease your mind once and for all... I got morning sickness and fatigue about 8 weeks into it...
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2010