what else should i get my 8 year old for her birthday*EDIT*

ok first off to all u anon* people that commented saying rude stuff get a life and shut up omG! if u dont like what i posted then goodbye and to everyone that said im trying to make other parents Mad by throwing my child a big party thats just ignorant were i live(BEVERLY HILLS) all of my friends,family and my daughters friends and there family we are pretty wealthy not trying brag are anything bt my daughters friends has had bigger parties than what im throwing im not trying to make anyone MAD and for people that said they wouldNT let there child come to a party like that because its too big thats just IMATURE and insecure my daughters are not spoiled brats there rEally sweet and really smart,"
if i can afford it and she deserves it then whats the problem,just trying to show my kids the finner things in life they goto school and get straight As and there on the honor roll so why should i throw them a big party?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 5:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't respond before, but in all honesty, I probably wouldn't bring my kids to a party that big either. 200 people is excessive to me and I don't feel that my child would be properly supervised or really get any time with the birthday person. I have no problem with you having a party that big, if you can swing it go for it, just giving my point of view. Even for myself though, I prefer smaller gatherings with the kids actual friends, not every kid in the class or all thier aquaintances. But that's what works for us, do what works for you.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i don't know what you're talking about either. Is this a party for kids or adults? I hate how my mom likes to turn our kids parties into a hooha
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Do what you want, its a party for your kid. personally i wouldnt want my child going to a huge party because theres too many people to be looking after and too easy for a child to get hurt or slip away without someone noticing
    Anonymous

• I dont understand much of what you wrote, theres too much info and not enough proper sentences but i think i get the jist of it. Do what you feel comfortable with and if people dont like it then they can move on. PS you really dont have to "keep up with the jonses" just so your daughter looks better for her friends, or more you, looking better to other parents. JMO
    Anonymous