why!!!!!

Can someone tell why people can be so evil? someone I know and use to care for did something to bad to me and my family. (Im not going to say) We think its because there jealous of what i have going on in my life. I just dont get it why wound they do such a thing? i want to get back at them but i think im going to just let god take care of it, because nothing good can come fron it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some people are just mentally ill and can't help it. Just let it go...
    Anonymous

• because noone is perfect, and we can all be cruel. like you said you want to get back at them. but you are overcoming that feeling, which is probably the right thing to do. i hope whatever it was turns out ok, and i hope everyone is fine.
    Anonymous

• Could of been for revenge or retaliation. I had someone who I called my "sister" do something bad to my family & I. I am no longer friends with her and even changed my contact information so she can not contact me.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Yeah you have to ask God to forgive them for they know not what they do, and move pass it. It will only consume you and hold hatred in your heart, and that my dear is simply not worth it. Jealousy is a creeping vine that is growing all throughout the nation. There is NOTHING you can do about it but keep moving.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2010