Hubby walked out

hubby & I got into an arguement ( again) this morning. He's such as ass to our kids and he wonders WHY I can't stand to be around him. I don't even LIKE him at this point. He sees no connection to the way he treasts our kids to me not being happy with him. Whenever I try to talk to him about it he thinks I'M being a bitch. I'm done but I have NO where to go. My family is 1700 miles away and my mom's house is being forcloused. Who do I look to for help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry. If you can't stay at your house try a Women's Shelter, if you can't stay with family or get your own place.. See if you have a Legal Aid in your area to help with a divorce.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Call a lawyer, if he's working he may have to help pay for your lawyer, and you may be able to stay in your house at least until the divorce is final. I was a sahm, my son was 2 I hadn't worked since he was born. My ex had to pay for my lawyer, and had to leave the house. I was able to find a job, and get by on the child support and spousal support that I got. It was tight, but I was able to do it.

Good Luck!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Kick him out of the house & change the locks. File for divorce & take the house. Your the mom, you will get it plus alimony & child support.
    Anonymous

• God, that was exactly my situation and I'm in the middle of a divorce now. Felt like I was reading my own words there.

Thing is, I feel that he would rather have me than our son at times and that pisses me off. He has that needy kinda love and I don't love him. I have grown tired of feeling guilty and have to be blunt with him for him to get that I mean what I say and I'm being honest.

I think that if your hubby is doing this, you should get to a lawyer, file for divorce and get a motion to vacate for him to leave your home. Keep your kids in their current enviornment - it's better for them to not have to move. Best wishes.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2010