Okay i'm less or about 4 weeks prego & yesterday i started to bleed, but it seems like a period not spotting what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go to the ER.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Call your doctor, they will usually get you in right away. If it is a miscarriage the ER can't do anything for you, you'll just kind of have to go through it. The doctor will advise you best... I had this issue a few weeks ago and the doctor told me to wait it out and ONLY to go to the ER if the bleeding was heavier than a period...
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• you should have called your OB yesterday!!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Call your doctor. Do NOT let them assume that you've miscarried, ask for an ultra sound. I did this with two pregnancies....the first was a tubal pregnancy, and that is very dangerous, but can easily be seen in an ultrasound, the 2nd was my 3rd son. I actually hemorrhaged twice with him for several weeks...the first time at about 6 weeks, and then a couple of months later. I was put on progesterone to keep me from losing the baby....but that was only after they told me I'd miscarried, and scheduled a D & C. Luckily I was already scheduled for an ultra-sound that day, and when they saw that I was still pregnant, they sent me home with the progesterone, and put me on bed rest The good news is I had a healthy 8lb. 12oz. baby boy....who is now 18 years old and in college.

See your doctor right away!! Good luck......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• go to the doc, or er. yesterday.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Go to your regular doctor. If there is something wrong, there's nothing the ER can do for you. Don't worry until you see your doc; I spotted through the first few weeks of my pregnancy with my son. Some women just do.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• OH and FYI if you are 4 weeks then you aren't far enough along for them to see anything on an ultrasound. You have to be at least 6 weeks.
    Anonymous