Hi Moms. I am pregnant with twins and do not want to go back to work after my maternaty leave. What can I do to earn income so I do not have to go back to my 9-5?

I have two other children. One will be entering knidergarten and the other is going to middle school.

I am not a salesman, nor am I that crafty.

butterflysue

Asked by butterflysue at 5:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Let me know when you find out cause I want that job too!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• If you're married, then my advice as a SAHM is to stop thinking about how to earn and instead start thinking about how to save. There are VERY few real work at home jobs. I make a little money on the side with online surveys and blogging, but not enough to replace my lost income. If you really want to stay home, you need to start thinking about sacrifice. You CAN stay home, but you'll have to cut corners and give stuff up. We tightened up our belts so I can stay home. It is an adjustment at first, but then everything become routine before long.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2010