How can I find a loan online?

I need to get a loan of about $2,000 for an online course I'd like to take. Does anyone have suggestions as to where I might look online? I have tried "Googling" loans and still not sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you apply for an online loan any place except a bank, you will get scammed. There are no reliable sources other than banks. Just go to your local bank.
    Anonymous

• I work for a bank and agree with the above poster. Either go to a local bank's webpage or even Bank of America or some of the larger banks. You can apply for a loan right there and usually get in instant decision or a call within 24-48 hrs. I would check with your bank first and see what they might be able to do to help you.
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Hi I agree with the above people. Or perhaps try a credit union. Do you have so credit issues that you are concered about?
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 2:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2010