i am 28 weeks pregnant and....

in the last month put on 10 lbs?? should I be worried?? has anyone else had a large weight gain in there pregnancy?? before this appt..i had only put on 10 lbs..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• During your 3rd trimester, you should expect to gain 1 to 2 lbs a week. So 10 is a little more than you want, but it's not something to be overly concerned about if you're a healthy weight to start with.
    Anonymous

• I gained a lot but I had pre-clamsia
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• it's a little more than you should but not too much. keep in mind a lot of it is probably just fluid. you have a lot more blood than normal.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• That sounds about normal to me. At that period during pregnancy, I always had the biggest jump in weight gain!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 7:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Definitely sounds normal to me. You are still within your weight gain window. Just bring it up with your OB/GYN next time you see him/her.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• That happened to me too. Sucks, huh?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2010