Is it normal to show at 9 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you may just be bloated. it will probably go away and you will look smaller before you start to show.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Assuming its your first pregnancy?? They say you should only gain 5 LBS in your first trimester... you will experience bloating and expanding of your waistline... You also may just be eating too much? I am on my second and only about 5 weeks and i feel like i'm nine weeks, but the second time around you usually show earlier and experience symptoms earlier...
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Bloat is normal that early! And it can look like quite a bump, lol....
    annaica

Answer by annaica at 6:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I noticed a round belly around 8 wks with baby #4 that just got bigger!!! Whether it was bloating or baby belly, it was there lol!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 7:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• maybe your having twins or multiples ; ), with my 1st pregnancy didnt show till around 5 months ish
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 8:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• with my first i showed at 6 almost 7 months and this one im 8'5 and showing but i am mesuring more they tink it could be twins
    Anonymous

• You could definitely be showing already. It could be water weight or you could be bloated.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2010