UPDATE ON TESTING FOR BFP

OK so i left a few questions the last few days and i had gotten 3 faint positives the last couple days and one negative this morning. So i called my doctor she has me come into her office and do blood test the number was at 11 and she said anything 2 of less is not pregnant so it says i am early early stage pregnant and they want me to come in next thursday to retest and that the numbers should go up / double every 40-48 hours .So just out of curiosity what should my numbers be at by next thursday? I am sssoooo scared i had a blighted ovum last time around and have been assured that it shouldn't happen again.
So please everyone sticky baby dust for me i can use all that i can get and a few prayers wouldn't hurt.

LynnSharp

Asked by LynnSharp at 6:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• congrats and good luck just take it real easy for the next couple of months and relax!!!!!!!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Based on what the doctor said "double every 40-48 hours", it should be between 140-168 by next Thursday. Congrats and good luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Thanks everyone i plan on taking it as easy as possible. OMG i can't believe this is happening the doctor acted like no one ever got pregnant first round of clomid i know one thing ladies i will be praying hard that nothing happes an everything goes normally and doubles the way it should
    LynnSharp

Answer by LynnSharp at 7:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i really hope everything goes good for you!
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 9:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2010