Texting

What's up with young women that all they want to do is spend hours every day texting a guy. Even if they know the guy they don't want to do anything with him (date), they just want to text. Even if the guy has asked. Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• bored..attention...not sure
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Depends on what they are texting about. I know I would text friends (yes even male ones) just to talk or because it was late and I wasn't supposed to talk on the phone or I was bored. Text has now become a very acceptable form of communication. I text my dad every few days to just to see how he is.

Now if the girls are sexting (texting dirty pictures or sexual senereos) then that's pretty messed up and there's a chance that if caught and they are under age they could be charged with child porn!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2010