Does anyone work at home?

My husband wants me to get a "real job" outside of the house so he can quit his job. There's a legit reason why both of cannot work at the same time I'll tell you more if yu are interested, but anyways, the only jobs in my area a minimum wage paying that gets us even further behind and isn't worth the time to even be there, he on the other hand has a job that just gets us by more or less. I have debt that is not credit cards, more like 12 year old student loans. I want to make enough to pay the rest of the bills, start payment on my loans and eventually replace this crap hole of a trailer we currently reside and relunctantly call home. My question is, is there anyone that has a legit work at home job? I'm not looking for high expense biz opps or get rich quick deal. Trust me when I tell you that $1 to us is like $100 to everyone else. I just want to work at home so I can be with my kids. Is there such a thing? NO ADS PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Okay it's selfish of your husband to tell you to get a job so he can stay at home and be a bum. Tell him to be a man and provide for his family and stop with the whining.

In all honesty nothing is going to make you a full time income from home without some sort of investment. You can make a bit of money selling outgrown clothes and such on ebay, but you have to spend some of the money in buying more inventory or you won't have anything to sell. 99.9% of people who sell used clothes on ebay get their inventory from thirft stores and yard sales. And you could potentially get other things at such places to sell on ebay as well.

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• there's also a site called Bonanzle.... a lot of people have headed that way from the bay. It doesn't cost to post items, it gives like a little store front. It's not a 24/7 auction, it's an online store that you add your own stuff to, and for each item that sells (under $100) it is $1, but like I said not until AFTER it sells. You can have live auctions on your page via the chat box on each store front. Check it out! bonanzle.com
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Yes I work from home and love my business. it's changing my life. Financially and mentally.
    Beautyandbrains.myarbonne.com

let me know If you'd like more info. Hope this helps!
    BrittsArbonne

Answer by BrittsArbonne at 1:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• www.westathome.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

IMO a man has just as much right to be a stay at home parent as a woman.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Look around in the area where you live for businesses that will employ people to work from home. I'm a Legal Transcriptionist. When I first started working at the office 6 years ago, I didn't even realize I would eventually be able to work from home. When I got pregnant, they asked if I would like to, and now 2 years later I'm working from home and loving it. I will say that I took a HUGE pay cut (from 40K to 10-15k) however, I only work 10-15 hours a week.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Sounds like a jerk sorry. I offer to work outside the house, but hubby says I do enough. And I work from home.

Check out my website with all the infomration you are looking for, homecareersuccess.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Hello,
    I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets. No parties, no inventory, no quotas,! $1.97 to start today for 7 days and if you decide to stay, it's 20 bucks a month. 200 free leads every month! $15 for each referral! p.m. me with your fullname and email for more info.
    Have a great day!!
    Goodluck to you!!
    Jen
    Income 4 You
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I do work from home! I love it because no selling. We earn a residual income!

Contact me for details!
    Moriah

http://www.WorkingGreenMomscom
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 11:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2010