What is the worst prank you have ever done,heard of, or seen?

in the 70's while my friend was in homeroom in high school the worst prank ever happened, there was this Teacher who was always mean and always a prude. She never laughed or anything just not social at all. Well there were 3 boys in the class who got this horrible idea to put 3 hits of acid in her coffee while she was out of the room. When she came in she sat down and resumed drinking that coffee. 15 mins or less everyone noticed her start acting strange she started staring into space and smiling then it went from smiling to screaming. She was seeing things and thought they were real. She flipped her desk over because she seen something on it that no one else could see. She walked out of the classroom and left the school & did not come back for 3 weeks. She has never been the same since and never found out about it. This is the worst prank ever in my opinion its in very very bad taste.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No one in the class told on those kids? Sheesh they should be taking acid them selves. Ok this is not bad or mean. My husband got my kids to collect as many acorns as they could out in our yard and put them all over my brother in laws bed room. He was living with us at the time. He came home from work (the night shift at my bakery) and asked us "how are you guys doing" ... My husband said "just nutty as ever"...
    Then my bil went to take a shower then into his room. Only to find the acorns in his bed, he swooshed them out, the next day he woke up found them in his shoes, dresser, pants pockets.. Every where. He came up that night and said "very funny"...
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• me and my bro use to call ppl and say hello is so and so there normally (we wld look in hone books and call the men) and we wld say hello if u can guess how many hamburgers jack in the box sold in a month then u cld win a free yrs worth of jack in the box food passes and when they said however much they thought we wld say srry sir ur a a jack off hahahahahaha
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I got tired of finding empty beer bottles everywhere so I gathered a few up and kept them for a particular day. That day was when my husband came home and went upstairs to take a bath. He asked me to get him a beer. I did get him a real beer, but then he asked for a second beer. I got one of the empty beer bottles and filled it with water and took it up to him. He took a sip and had a weird look on his face and took another sip and spit it out. I was laughing so hard. Since then he has thought twice before leaving his beer bottles around.

Anonymous

• i am very ashamed of what i did so i will not share..i just want to see what everyone else did
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I wasn't there when this happened, but I used to work at a dialysis clinic and there was a famous story about a guy who had worked there who made a chocolate dessert for everyone ( the staff I mean) with Ex-lax in it. A lot of people got really sick from it and one lady who already had intestinal problems, had to be hospitalized. The management got suspicious when a bunch of people called off sick one day after eating the stuff, and the jerk that had made it was laughing about it and bragged to a couple of people about it. They told on him and he got escorted out by security. I think charges were filed but nothing ever came of it.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• A pregnant person saying their baby died.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• When I was in high school there was a bully with a sweet Trans Am. Someone put slices of bologna all over the paint job and poured 7-Up over the whole shebang. That sweet Trans Am's paint job was absolutely ruined.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jun. 18, 2010