dinner

Do you make your family dinner every night,and what are some really cheap dinners that you make your family eat. Do you ever just say "okay everyone is having cereal for dinner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i did the other night! i didnt feel like cooking. tonight we are having rice with ground beef and mushroom soup and brown gravy mix. it's easy, pretty cheap, and we all like it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I cook most nights but at least once a week we have leftovers. I do scrambled eggs and toast when money is tight.

I also do Taco Mac&Cheese. Brown 1 pound hamburger meat, drain, mix in taco seasoning and simmer. Meanwhile, make 2 boxes mac&cheese according to the directions. Mix a can of diced tomatoes and corn in with the mac&cheese. Warm through. Add the hamburger and some extra shredded cheese.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• We have had cereal for dinner before but only when we had a heavy lunch and are not very hungry.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I have a ton of tasty, healthy, simple, family and budget friendly recipes; send me a message offlist if you would like some!

Answer by rkoloms at 12:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2010