What did you pack 4 the hospital?

ive seen lists but what do i really need for me, my lil guy, and the hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• definitely some thank you notes... people bring stuff and such, and if you're all about thank you notes, it's pretty tough to keep up with everyone... so i write them as they come/leave... i made a pee/poo chart as well as a feeding chart... the first time around, i couldn't remember how many diapers and how often i was feeding, and they were VERY pushy about it... so i just made it and said, "look at the chart." this helped for breastfeeding, too... they couldn't say i needed to supplement when i was so accurate.

my laptop. lol... it helped break the time up a bit...
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I packed a tooth brush, tooth paste, hair brush, pony tail holder, and a change of comfortable clothing. I even hid a bottle of Pepsi in my bag. I even brought the first pair of jammies my daughter was to wear home.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 8:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• 1) coming home outfit for both me and baby
    2) clothes, snacks, cell phone charger for DH
    3) magazines and playing cards
    4) deodorant, undies, shampoo, etc for us both

think of what you'd bring for a 2-4 day hotel stay (minus swimming stuff and towels) plus a few baby things
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I will be packing mine tomorrow for Monday. I have an outfit for the little guy, receiving blanket, and his first stuffed animal. For me I have 2 pairs of comfy pants, my two pregnancy tank tops, 4 pair of underwear, socks, lip balm, shampoo, deoderant, toothbrush, toothpaste, going home outfit, brush, hair ties, lotion, and a camera so we don't forget that.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 10:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• ***diaper bag for the baby with a few outfits, wouldnt take toys lol all they do is sleep. wouldnt stuff it either bc most of the time the let you take all the diapers wipes and other things home.
    ***PJs or sweat pants and big t shirts for you and undies like maybe 7 or 8 pairs sometimes you bleed on them they might give you some too. like mess ones but id take some too just incase you dont know how long your going to be there for could be a day could be a few days or a week. like 4 pairs of socks none of it takes up too much room.
    *** hair care products like shampoo and whatever else you need bc they only give you a general all over soap lol, brush, hair ties, deotorant, razor if you wish.
    ***cell phones id put all the number your going to want or need in there before hand, as well as the charger.
    maybe a book i slept most of the time or watched tv.
    and shoved everything in a gym bag. oh take your pillow! GL
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:01 AM on Jun. 18, 2010