husband looking at magazines...you know what i mean

Are you ok with your husband looking at magazines with half naked girls in them? One big part of this question if you answer yes is are you comfortable with your body figure also? I get so defensive if my husband looks at that kind of stuff (which doesnt happen much that i know of) but i have told him why i dont like it before when i found out he was looking at porno's. When my husband and i first started dating i was like a twig, 115 lbs, now after 6 years we have 2 kids and of course im not that twig any more and its always been really hard on me. i mean im not huge but big enough. I weigh 160 now and wear a size 13/15 juniors and i use to wear a size 3/5. So of course i told him i dont like him looking at that stuff because it makes me feel worse about my self and that hes not happy with the way i am now. Just curious how other woman feel. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• i never let my hubby see pornos and he dnt try to either
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i though my husband shit out like that a year ago and he never try to get any more !
    Anonymous

• Just work on getting back on a smaller size you can try to get back what you once were but that will take time and determination.
    Take baby steps GL You can do it. As far as the magazines don't worry about it he is with you those are just photos, your the real thing;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• im the same way, i hated it. i actually left him because of it ( more because of the lying but you know)
    RCU_3

Answer by RCU_3 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Men will be men. Give me a break!
    Anonymous

• A. you are not big, I know you might have self image issues, I do too. . . I am in the same boat about size now and then. . . BUT I like who I am and who I am is larger than who I was. . . lol. . .
    B. Mags like that can be harmful, if you let them. . . talk to you man, I am sure he would understand. . . try looking with him. . . you never know the two of you might find it pleasurable. . . participation. . . . GL
    Anonymous

• Oh please, these are grown men! IMO, there is NOTHING wrong w/them looking...
    Anonymous