What do you do when someone bad mouths you all over Cafemom?

Someone took something I said the wrong way and now is bad-mouthing a group I'm an admin in all over Cafemom. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• i guess u report the person. u got to be careful what u say here. there are some crazy bitches on this site.
    mexicu

Answer by mexicu at 9:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Confront the person. We are all adults, are we not?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• actually no we are not all adults here. some moms are 20 and under. legaly they are adults but they don't act like it.
    Anonymous

• You both stop playing games with each other or stop playing games yourself just to get your ratings up and maybe CAFE MOM isnt fair in the respects of Top MOm. Now under 20 over 20 can be just as immature. If they keep being anonymous nothing will be solved. How about they both need to answer each other back. How about we should stop answering these stupid questions lol.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Ladie's please act our age, I enjoy this site so much I may curse a little here and there nothing to hurt anyone or directed at anyone, I believe we are all adults and we can post a ? or ans. a ? with out all the bashing... we all have our own opinions, so no cat fights ok. Much Love Ladie's.
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 9:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I can't believe this is an issue. But since it is, I would write to the person directly to try and resolve it or, ignore it.
    jacki1959

Answer by jacki1959 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Don't you get this is not the real world, but cyber-space? Get real!
    Anonymous

• is she bad mouthing you in a group YOU are the admin in? just making sure i understand correct! if so you can delete her from the group and block her so she cant join again. i would speak to the group owner first though to make sure she understands why you did it. good luck sweetie, and sometimes people are disrespectful NO matter the age! I've met 19 yr olds that act better than some 30 or 40 yr olds. so age doesn't always matter! good luck!!
    Sarah
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 10:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• DON'T FEED TROLLS! Ignore her, block her, and forget it. She will lose intrest if she's not fed more drama.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 10:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• As an admin of a group Don't you have the power to delete them from the group or their post's? problem solved.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2008