HELP---My husband don't want to have sex with me this is breaking my relationship apart?

I am 20 yrs old I have 2 yr old boy and my husband and me been having problems in bed... Everytime we are about to have sex his penis could be very hard (SORRY FOR THE EXPLANATION DID'T FIND NO OTHER WAY) and ones he put it inside bye bye it goes down that happeneds all the time and he gets mad and says that am not good in bed that we don't change anything and that our sex life is the worse and am really scared I need advice what can I do to please him the way he wants to to bring back his attention cause am starting to think that he dosent like me no more... advice pleaseeeeeeee

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• GET U SOME SEX TOYS , IT HELPS !
    Anonymous

• sounds more like a problem on his part. i'm thinking E.D. some guys are too embarrased about having that problem so they try to blame the woman
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Try counseling to find out if you have problems other than sex that will cause him to not want to have sex.It is more complicated than getting sex toys...that won't work if he is unhappy about other things.
    Anonymous

• that would be impotence that you're describing anon which could be the case. impotence is purely psychological whereas erectile disfunction is a physical problem. in either can it is an embarassment to the man so he blames other things or people
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• in either case*
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• girl throw him on the bed suck him a little sit on him backwards and change positions....watch orns with him and imitate to see if that helps anything at all...plus it's fun
    Anonymous

• It may be time for him to see a doctor - either medical or psychological.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• It's his problem not your's. He's just angry and blaming you bc he can't make his mini him maintain an erection. That's just mean of him to blame you. Tell him to go to a doctor. It might be something easy and fixable.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• He's blaming YOU? Sounds like his issue so don't let him take it out on you. Maybe offer to do different stuff together and if that doesn't work, tell him he may need to see a doctor.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2010