Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

HELP---My husband don't want to have sex with me this is breaking my relationship apart?

I am 20 yrs old I have 2 yr old boy and my husband and me been having problems in bed... Everytime we are about to have sex his penis could be very hard (SORRY FOR THE EXPLANATION DID'T FIND NO OTHER WAY) and ones he put it inside bye bye it goes down that happeneds all the time and he gets mad and says that am not good in bed that we don't change anything and that our sex life is the worse and am really scared I need advice what can I do to please him the way he wants to to bring back his attention cause am starting to think that he dosent like me no more... advice pleaseeeeeeee

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (9)

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • sounds more like a problem on his part. i'm thinking E.D. some guys are too embarrased about having that problem so they try to blame the woman

    Answer by aliishott2 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • Try counseling to find out if you have problems other than sex that will cause him to not want to have sex.It is more complicated than getting sex toys...that won't work if he is unhappy about other things.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • that would be impotence that you're describing anon which could be the case. impotence is purely psychological whereas erectile disfunction is a physical problem. in either can it is an embarassment to the man so he blames other things or people

    Answer by aliishott2 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • in either case*

    Answer by aliishott2 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • girl throw him on the bed suck him a little sit on him backwards and change orns with him and imitate to see if that helps anything at it's fun

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • It may be time for him to see a doctor - either medical or psychological.

    Answer by Scuba at 9:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • It's his problem not your's. He's just angry and blaming you bc he can't make his mini him maintain an erection. That's just mean of him to blame you. Tell him to go to a doctor. It might be something easy and fixable.

    Answer by admckenzie at 9:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • He's blaming YOU? Sounds like his issue so don't let him take it out on you. Maybe offer to do different stuff together and if that doesn't work, tell him he may need to see a doctor.

    Answer by rio_burb at 10:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.