Anyone else hate this?

Whenever nude photos come out for a celebrity and they always say "well I was young and naive, and didn't really know what I was doing". I mean please, give me a break, 18 or 19 years old is old enough to know to keep your clothes on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HELL YEA ! NASTY ASS'S !
    Anonymous

• well i think i've learned a lot from when i was 18. i'm almost 27. I actually felt i had learned a lot by age 21...you do get wiser as the yrs go by.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I think the "real" answer is that they needed money and they didn't think they'd ever be famous enough to have it matter :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I never understood why people pose nude. I could never tap into the desire to be an exhibitionist.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I agree that they needed money and probably thought that they would get the attention of some movie agent who would hire them. And they showed bad judgement. I knew enough to stay dressed a lot younger than that...like,I always knew.LOL.My daughters always had more brains than that too. in fact, I don't know ANYONE who would pose nude. Arghh....
    Anonymous

• if you aren't looking at it, why should it impact your opinion of them? It's just a picture. Some ppl take them with their clothes off. what of it?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i was pretty immature still at 18 and i guess you never had a boyfriend because sometimes you take naked pics with your boyfriend. its fun. ive even made a sex tape before with my SO!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Now days, most people should assume if they take nude pics they could end up anywhere.
    Anonymous

• PURPULbutterfly, I had several boyfriends before my husband and NEVER did I take a nude picture with any of them or for any of them. And there was or is no way in hell I would ever make a sex tape. Because even as a teenager I knew that things like that can and usually do come back to bite you in the ass.
    Anonymous

• Some of these celebrities make me sick. They have everything, but they still manage to win the"DUMB AWARD". Lindsey Lohan is a great example. This girl's career is going nowhere, I also see her becoming a cast on celebrity rehab too. What we would give to have some of their money, not the fame and paparazzi, but the money.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2010