Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanna hear something terrible?

My fb friend is going through a terrible divorce.Her huband was one of these controlling guys who practically wanted her to ask permission to go to the bathroom.Horribly controlling.She became depressed and suicidal over his treatment. When she asked for a divorce,he began telling their 3 kids that mommy was bad and hated them and didn't want them,so they opted to stay with dad. With the end of the divorce coming up,he dropped a bombshell and told the sherriff's dept that she had been molesting her 7 yr old son! Total lie.Now she's looking at molestation charges on top of everything else! This guy deserves to rot in hell! Why can't he just let her go without ruining her life!?


Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • They have to prove it before charges are filed, but this man is a true coward, and she need to turn the table on him and file defermation of character charges on him because this could really end up being a nightmare for her. Most of these men out here are so pitiful and inmature. They realize you want to move on without them, so their only defense is to try to ruin your life because they have a miserable life themselves. Inform your friend to stand tall and fight harder than she ever had to fight, and never stop until his a.. is lying flat on the ground from losing. There are good men out there(believe it or not) but it is not her fault that she stumbled across a bad apple. Just tell her to never show weakness, most men can smell that a mile away and they will use it against you, tell her to fight for her son until she can't anymore.

    Answer by ambr2006 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • thats terrible.. i hope things turn out to be okay for her. as for her DH. dont worry, he will pay one day. what goes around comes around. especially for people who have bad intentions.. just tell her to hang in there and have faith in God

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • Wow....don't they have to prove these allegations of molestation? What goes around does come around so he'll get his. Can't social services get involved? She should dispute this for sure. I'm so sorry. I'd get a lawyer.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • OP- there all being really shady. Its a small town and we're thinking the sherriff all ready has it in his mind that she is guilty. They won't tell her anything and just said "get a lawyer"

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • Well, she needs to get a lawyer and defen herself.

    Answer by lowencope at 9:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • wow i wish her all the best. and the worst part is he is using the kids to lie on their own mom

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • ;[ the poor girl.. she needs to FIGHT for her kids. and as for the molestation charges.. OMG. i can't believe he'ld do that. get a lawyer and go to court.. it may be long and hard.. but in the end it WILL be worth it!

    Answer by kittenripmaygo at 10:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

  • It's called Parental Alienation Syndrome and Parental Interference and she needs to get a lawyer to file those charges against him!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2010