If anyone can help.

Hi, I was wondering if there was anykind of real work at home jobs. Not get rich quick, no paying fees of ANY KIND, no MLM, no scams. I need to find something that I could make a few bill payments or something that would get me out of debt and not credit card debt either, I have 12 year old student loans that have been in deferment. I have two young boys that I need to support. My husband wants me to get a real job so he could quit his and all I can find is min. wage jobs that wouldn't even pay one bill. I need money to fix or replace the crap hole trailer I live in now. Any advice would be helpful. PLEASE NO ADS. Oh, and just so you know, avon and things like that would not work for me, I live in a very remote area and I have no friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Yes! Go to http://www.HomeCareerSuccess.com Jobs with American Airlines, Jet Blue etc...

Best of Luck!

Emma Weekly-Work @ Home Specialist

EmmaWeekly.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:02 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I work from home and would love to share. Not a MLM company! We do normally have a membership fee of $29 but right now it is $1 until the end of june!

Here is my website
    http://www.WorkingGreenMoms.com
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 11:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2010