My brother was hit by a truck and I really need your help!

It was in 1998 but there were depositions obtained from my Dad, Mother, Grandmother, brothers and myself pertaining to the abuse we suffered as children (insurance companies tried to make us look like a bad family so they didn't have to pay for his injuries but that wasn't hard to do since my dad was abusive). So my question is...how do I find the depositions online? I've been looking for half an hour but I didn't know if you ladies might know a site that would make it easier or if you have looked up such documents. Any help is appreciated...I am trying to put my past together and find some truth....

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Look at the County website where it happened at. Some counties have this info on their website, but some don't. You may have to go to the court house and find them the old fashioned way.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I think you may have to go to the courthouse; a lot of counties have dockets and high-level information on cases, but I've never seen depositions online.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2010