Has anyone ever bought a comfortable couch from IKEA or Costco?

How much did you spend? Was it recent?

Thank you! : )

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 10:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE IKEA!

GREAT prices by the way.

We haven't bought a couch there but we have bought coffee tables, a bed, frames, kids bed... mattress and it'll save you hundreds. Especially since they use a different kind of box spring it's like wood so you don't need the all so common box spring bed... it's hard to explain but yeah.... MOST comfortable bed we've ever had.

www.ikea.com

Check it out the website for prices.

I think the furnitures far more comfy than walmart. We bought a futon from walmart used it very little and the mattress part wont stay up etc. it was annoying.
    Anonymous

• IMO, ikea has ugly ass stuff! If you are looking for something reasonable, check out craigslist.org
    Anonymous

• Ha ha, I think craigslist has ugly ass stuff for too high a price! : )
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 10:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Right Ikea has a platform instead of a boxspring and there for is more supporting...I would recommend it! but a couch I don't know really..how long do you want it to last? if not long go for cheap...if a decade or more spend the extra money...
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Our couch is from IKEA. It's the ektorp one and we have the red cord covering on it (which needs to be badly replaced, lol). The couch cost $599. We've had it for 4 years now and will be replacing it when we move with the same sofa and hopefully the loveseat and chair, too.
    I think it's comfy. More comfy then the sofa my parents had when I was a kid that they spend $900 on.
    My girls' beds also came from IKEA and so will my new bed and my son's bed once we move.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:30 AM on Jun. 18, 2010