What do you do right before you get ready to take a long brisk walk?

I mean what to you do to start yourdayfrom the moment you wake up?
thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Before going to the gym I eat a light breakfast like a piece of wholegrain toast or 5 crackers dipped in hummus, some type of complex carb. After that I change in to my gym clothes, tie up my hair, and put on deodorant (Tom's of Maine, it's natural and not obnoxiously scented) so I don't stink the gym out when I start sweating. The last thing I do is go for a pee, I hate feeling like I need to go while I'm running.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Wake up, roll over, turn off the alarm, roll back over, go back to sleep!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I get up, get cleaned up, eat a light breakfast, do my stretches (about 10 minutes worth) then go out for my walk before it gets too hot.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• neebug don't answer if its not going to answer the question. Stupid people with stupid answers
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• What i do is i get up...slowly wake up usually check my email, then i get dressed, eat a small bowl of cereal, get my gym bag packed, and then head to the gym around 7:30am. :)
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:09 AM on Jun. 18, 2010