What makes you soo special?!?

What are the qualities people like about you? What kind of qualities do you want to be known for, and what do you do to achieve them? Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know what this has to do with my religion, but here it goes: People generally like me because I am a sweet, loving person, with a somewhat good sense of humor. I don't think I'm sooo special btw. LOL. I would like to be known as someone who is generous and loving toward others. I used to think i needed to make a mark in the world by being famous, but I now realize that helping others and being thankful for what you have are really more important. So, I guess I hope to achieve whatever God wants me to achieve. I want to help people as the opportunities present themselves.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I am very nice (unless it comes to my family)
    Think logically
    professional at work
    love kids- I have provided care for over 10yrs
    I want to know on my death bed that I raised my kids the best I could and made a lasting effect
    Also want to be known as a devoted wife that was married until death
    I contribute my attributes to beign raised in an abusive home. Some may not understnad that, but it made me who I am today. I know what not to do, and has made me desire to be a better person, mother and wife. I also contribute it to taking psychology classes and church,
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 11:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Wow neat! Thanks! I like to title my questions to get attention. We are all special to Yahweh, whether you think you are or not. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Daphna28 Wow neat! Thanks! I like to title my questions to get attention. We are all special to Yahweh, whether you think you are or not. Blessings..

And yet you call me an evil satanist. Nice to know how special that is anyway.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• What has been said of me most often:
    loving
    generous
    caring, understanding, considerate of other's feelings
    wisdom for my age
    a "do-er"

What about you Daphna? What qualities were you blessed with? I already know that you are kind. :)
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• im special because god made me that way.
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 11:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I'm well-known around my office for being the go-to person for information. I have accomplished a lot in my career, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of helping others.

With friends and family, I'm known for my humor and open-mindedness. I rarely see the world in black in white terms and think very logically, so I'm easy to get along with. I don't have many close friends, but those I have I keep a long time.

DH and I are not typical parents, so I'm excited to see how our daughter grows up in life under our guidance and love.

anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I see ghosts...
    other than that, nothing. :)
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 12:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Im open, Im kind, and I just tend to draw people to me but am not sure exactly why LOL.

I just want to be known as a kind person in general, nothing more specific than that. When people think of me I want them to think kindly not get a grimace on their face at the mere thought of me...kwim?
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• People tend to so say I'm caring, have a good sense of humor, and that I'm giving. I was taught from an early age to care for those who have less than me and need help.I truly get more pleasure from giving than receiving. I'm talkative, imaginative, I hate conflict, but I also stand up for myself, those I love, and my opinions. I'm also a dreamer and a bit artistic. I appreciate beauty and LOVE the outdoors and scenic places. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:07 AM on Jun. 18, 2010