If you go to the Farmers Market i have a question. How much $$ should i bring?

I been to the farmers market last year but i think i only brought $40.. is that enough or do i need more when i go this sunday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• THIS SHOULD BE ON THE TROLL QUESTION- SERIOUSLY???
    Anonymous

• OP here. are you ignorant or what ANON! This isnt a stupid troll question... Its a serious question and you are the stupid one here because some people dont know how much to bring when its there first time going to a farmers market... its not even a stupid question.
    Anonymous

• Why would this be a troll question? lol anon 11:43 is on crack...lol
    Bring a lot of money...maybe $100 and if you don't spend it, you don't spend it....but if you find stuff you want, then you've got the extra cash! :)
    Anonymous

shes probably talking about a recent question that asked ppl to write funny troll questions- it still on here somwhere. I can see this on there- but it is a good question
    Anonymous

• How much do you plan to buy? Is your farmers market just garden stuff, or do they have home decor too? The one I go to is fresh produce and some baked goods - depending on what's in season, how my own garden is doing, etc, I'll spend anywhere from $5-$50 in one trip.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• op here- i cant afford 100 dollars. im not going for baked goods, flowers, decor... im going to look for corn and fruit. i bought my produce yesterday at trader joes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I am not sure make sure you keep us posted because I live way up north and the growing season is so short nothing is ready yet, I can not wait tel fall I am so going to buy a bunch and can
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I would say, atleast $50 or more. It really depends on your area, what you plan on buying and what looks good. I have spent anywhere from $10 on up, depending on what looks good and what is available.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• You know it depends on where you live, and your particular market.. Prices can vary from one market to another. I don't buy everything at the Farmer's Market, some stuff is expensive. I usually spend between $40 & $60 at ours. I like to buy nuts and Greek Feta Cheese at ours, and often buy the fresh salsa, and hummus, in additional to fruits and vegetables.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:11 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• whatever you budget is. I usually spend around $40; more during berry season.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2010