I want to go back to school. Does anyone know a legitimate Grant I can apply for?

I'm going back to school. I can make monthly payments and it will only cost me $689 total. But with all my other bills and my job not making much money, I can only use my money for my bills I have and I don't want to add on anything else until these are paid off. I fear that my job is declining. I work for a spa that's not doing very well. Does anyone have any ideas?

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Fill out the FASFA online....make sure your on the federal site..
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• you can apply for a federal bell grant. Just go to whatever school it is that you want to go to and ask someone in the financial department. They'll help you from there. Oh! and if you qualify it's free, you don't have to pay it back.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• The school I'm using is completely online. I've checked to make sure it's accredited but it's out of Colorado so I can't actually go to the school. I'm a single mom so I don't have time to go to an actual school Completely online is what I have to do.

I just looked up the Pell Grant. I can't have gotten my bachelors which i do have.
    aidansmom111804

Answer by aidansmom111804 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• You will probably get a pell grant... fill out a free FAFSA online.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:00 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Call the school's financial aid office. They usually have a file of grants that are not always advertised.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:01 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• FAFSA.org

It is the federal grant/loan program!

I work form home - if you would like to make some extra money in your free time!

http://www.WorkingGreenMoms.com
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 11:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2010