How do you ladies have a better relationship with your guy?

Like for fun or sexual or keeping the attractiveness with the same person all these years?

MissKeira

Asked by MissKeira at 11:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Talking, and making a point to spend alone time together.

Our fave time is Saturday mornings. Hubby wakes us up around 7. Me and him play, talk, lay around, watch news, have sex. Son comes in around 8ish and we have family cartoon time, They watch cartoons and wreastle and play and just spend time together. I think those few hours in the morning are the best time we have as a couple and as a family.

Me and him make a point to do as much together as possible. Even if he's working on something outside I try to pull up a lawn chair and read beside him while he works. I just want us to be close.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• me and my husband go to a hotel every now and then, fill the tub with ice and beer...hang out and talk and do whatever..for us just being alone together is enough because being alone never happens at home.

also we go to a hotel casino place where we kinda loose track of eachother in the casino part then find eachother flirt and go back to our room like we have just first met eachother
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Talking every night at bedtime...go to bed together, talk, cuddle or whatever else....if you don't want to go to sleep then wait for him to fsll asleep and get back up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I engage in frequent introspection regarding what areas of our life that I am responsible for could stand improvement. Then I improve those things.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:05 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• We've been married for almost 15 years and the spark is still there. I think the secret is that God is at the center of our relationship. We also both have a sense of humor. We've been through a lot together but sometimes you just have to laugh or cry and most of the time, we'd rather laugh. We like to have fun together. Life is too short to take things seriously!! We make couple time a priority, we were husband and wife before we were Mommy and Daddy. We go on a date at least once a month, sometimes more. We spend most of our time together as a family, but if there's no marriage, then there's no family. We think it's important to show our kids a healthy marriage relationship.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:02 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Learning how to keep my mouth shut. LOL
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 8:58 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Marrying the right guy to start with! My husband became my best friend. Passion wanes,but friendship lasts forever.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Thanks guys for all the help ... i feel better
    MissKeira

Answer by MissKeira at 7:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2010