I wish they could just get him already!

so there's a guy a few houses down from me who sells drugs. There is a constant stream of cars in and out of his house amd he has a van he uses to make deliveries. I know he's been arrested at lesst once. Then yesterday we saw a cop there but he wasn't arrested or anything. Five min after the cops left his customers came back. It just makes me sooooo mad. Why can't they just throw his worthless ass in jail? Is there anything we can do besides bug the cops? I'm sick of it!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sadly i would just give it time, they will get him, sometimes its better to let them take the time to do a good investigation, the more evidence the more likely the charge will stick. if i were you maybe take some pictures of the cars that are always there and the people coming and going that might help. i know frustrating it can be i had a neighbor like that to and the waiting for something to happen is the worst...
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• A friend of mine has the same problem. She writes down the license plate number of each car and the times they come. The police ran the plates but haven't come up with anything yet. They say they know there is a problem but until they have evidence they really can't do anything about it. It's frustrating.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:00 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• without evidence a cop can't enter the house, and without entering the house it is nearly impossible to nail him.

However if this is happening all hours of the night you can report him for noise violations, or simple violations, such as traffic congestion (pending on the neighborhood), or if you see minors, etc etc.

You can also report the traffic issues to the town hall. We had a neighbor who had issues with the restaurant next door to it. People were literally parking in their lawn. Anyways, they went to the town hall, and the town put up signs for no parking along that street, and had it patrolled. They no longer have any issues.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• STAY OUT OF IT....IM SURE THEYRE LOOKING AT A BIGGER PICTURE....ANYONE WHO SELLS FROM THEIR HOME IS A SMALL GUY..THEYRE PROBABLY WORKING ON CATCHING THE BIG FISH....
    scenequeen85

Answer by scenequeen85 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I turned a dealer once...To get my (then)( husband off of drugs!
    I called the local narcotics unit at the police station and what they needed was an eye witness so I one day told my (then) husband that I wanted to spend some time with him and even if it meant hanging out at his dealers house for awhile all that mattered was that we were together...yeah I played him... so I then called the cop I was working with and told him when i would be there at the house...while I was at the house I told my (then) husband i was going out for a soda pop...I then went to a nearby store and met with the cop told him what I saw and the layout of the house, where the baby's room was stuff like that.
    that night the bust was made........stupid dealer thought someone got pulled over for a speeding ticket and told where the drugs came from....never occurred to him that the skinny chick he never seen before was the culprit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2010