what do you do when the dad dont want it?

I asked my fiance how he felt about having the baby and he decided to tell me when im almost 2 months in he doesnt want it yet he rather we have got pregnant after we got married and its not like this was planned at all what should I do im so depressed now finding out he doesnt really want it should i cut him from my life or what im so confused i really need help plz give me your advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• does he know you are pregnant? Or was this just the assumption after you asked him if he would like a baby? Sometimes knowing it's coming is a lot different than just assuming it could be an issue.

However I'm going to assume that he knows you are pregnant, and says he doesn't want it. Give him a day or two and then talk again about the issue. If you want to keep the baby you have to be up front and tell him this baby is coming, and he has to choose you and the baby, or nobody. Then it's up to him to decide what he wants to do. First time dads can sometimes feel cold feet at first, especially when they had a life plan set up that just got drastically changed. They also don't feel the connect like us mothers do at first. So it may take him a little bit to get use to the idea.

If he honestly doesn't want the baby he will jet, and you'll know. If he's just scared or unsure, then comfort him, and work with him.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:23 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• kick him out - you and your baby both deserve to be wanted
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• If he honestly doesn't want the baby he will jet, and you'll know. If he's just scared or unsure, then comfort him, and work with him.

i agree with her.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2010