How pregnant were you when you started getting symptoms?

I have constant headaches, stomach cramps (feel like light menstual cramps) Extra sleepy, and hungry, and nautious! lol! Im pretty sure Im pregnant! But I took a preg test today and it was negative. How far along were you when you started getting pregnant symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• they recommend waiting like 2 weeks after your period is due to test, and everyone varies on how soon you feel symptoms, me personally, i knew i was pregnant before the test even picked it up. some of the symptoms i had were mad cravings, mood swings, no cramps, but i knew a few friends who had them, morning sickness, and this may sound silly, but my big toe went numb.. lol So yeah i would wait till you are 2 weeks overdue, then test. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Hi I was planning to get pregnant, so after a couple of weeks I did a pregnancy test and sure enough it was positive!! Because this is my second pregnancy I could recognise the tell tale signs earlier on and new what they were. I could only feel her start to kick at 16 weeks. I havent had any morning sickness I mainly only get heartburn and I am always tired. But the heartburn will go as soon as she is born so I have only got 6 weeks of waiting left!!!
    Emz82

Answer by Emz82 at 3:45 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• 3 weeks. I started getting sick before my period was late, but I waited until the day my period was supposed to come to test.

Answer by missanc at 8:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2010