BOY OR GIRL?

WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT IF YOU WERE HAVIN A BOY OR A GIRL?
HOW FAR ALONG WERE (ARE) YOU WHERE YOU DID?
COULD YOU TELL ON WHAT YOU WERE HAVING BEFOR THE U/S AND HOW?
WHEN YOU FOUND OUT BOY OR A GIRL WAS IT WHAT YOU WERE HOPING FOR :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was 18 weeks. I couldn't tell before, although the old wives tales in regards to a girl turned out to be true (higher heart rate, feeling sicker). I really want both a boy and girl so I was happy to find out we were having a girl. ;)
    Chloesmama10

Answer by Chloesmama10 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I was 16 weeks and was convinced my boy was a girl and my girl was a boy:) I was happy they were both healthy.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:00 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• 19 weeks
    i was carrying low again (girl)
    and not showing (girl)
    turns out to be a girl again! lol
    but i want sick at all like i was with my first dd
    her heart rate is always higher think thats a girl too
    i was so happy i cried that it was a girl tho a boy would have been alright too.
    hopefully its still a girl in when she comes in aug lol GOOD LUCK hope you get what you want=)
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• We found out at 16 weeks. I wanted a boy (already have 3 girls) but got over it quickly (hubby was happier than a pig in sh*t!).

Just like my last pregnancy, ALL old wives tales pointed to boy, but I KNEW this one was a girl. I said it the moment we got a positive HPT!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Hi I found out when I was 19 weeks pregnant. It took 2 hours to determine the sex as her legs were crossed and me & my hubby really wanted to know. We already have a 10 month old boy so we were really happy when we were told it was a healthy girl. Either way I would have been happy as long as the baby was healthy.
    There are so many more choices of clothes for girls then there are for boys so I have been hitting the shops and loving it!! :)
    Emz82

Answer by Emz82 at 3:42 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• With my first we didn't find out until she was born. Everything pointed to a boy like heartrate etc from the tales, but nope big healthy girl. With our second we found out at 36 weeks due to a late ultrasound for bleeding and my MIL asked the tech. Completely different pregnancy, no sickness, higher heartrate, etc. With my 3rd we found out at 22 weeks and he had a middlish heartrate around 130-140, sicker than any before him, carried him low though. With our 4th we found out at 22 weeks, she was in the 140's heartrate, horrible sickness, carried her high. With my current one I am due with on Monday, we found out at 22 weeks. His heartrate was 140'-160's the entire time, very little sickness and carrying right in the middle, no high or low.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 8:58 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I found out the day each of my children were born.
    We didn't want to know before that with any of them. I actually had the US tech give me the weirdest look with #4 when I said I didn't want to know. I guess she had never had a parent not want to know the sex.

I'll get to find out what this last one is on July 14 (my c-section date). Hoping for a boy.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• i was 18 weeks and they tried for an hour to tell what i was having but the baby did not want me to know!!!! i thought/swore it was a boy same with my family and Kennadi shocked everyone when she came out a girl!! I ended up not being able to find out...stubborn stubborn child! 2 years later and she is still difficult lol
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 3:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2010