Did you have a feeling that you were carrying a boy or a girl?

With my sisters 2nd pregnancy (her first was a miscarriage) she swore up and down that she was having a girl. Way before her ultrasounds, she just felt it. She knew it. ultrasounds agreed and so did the end results. lol

My DSS's BM was pregnant again and she decided to leave it as a surprise. I asked her if she had a feeling about what gender it was going to be and she said she felt like it was going to be a girl. And she was right.

Did you have a feeling? Were you right? Were there any physical attributes that might have led to that inner feeling? (example, BM said she thought it was a girl because of how she was carrying).

I'd answer my own question except ...i've never given birth! lol

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:33 AM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I knew with all three of my pregnancies and I was correct: boy, boy, girl. LOL. Physical attributes, well according to old wives tales: if your stomach is low, you're carrying a boy, if it sits up high, then you're carrying a girl. I don't know how true this is, but my stomach was in line with the wives tales.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 5:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• yes, i felt i knew what i was having this time and i was right i found out last weeks that my gut was right :)
    i guess some moms just "know"
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:35 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• yes i knew with my son, and this one i just feel it is another boy.... im not sure yet, ill let you know
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• everyone kept saying I was going to have a boy. all my friends, all the old wives tales, hubby. they all said boy. I tried to tell them it was a girl from pretty much day one. hahaha I was right!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Yeah. I knew I was having a boy.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• With both of my pregnancies I felt very strongly that they were boys and so did everyone else, but they are both girls!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• i thought my first was going to be a boy but i think it was more wishful thinking.. he was a boy. this on i feel like it's going to be a girl because i am miserable and hormonal... the complete opposite of my first (no symptoms whatsoever)... i'll fing out for sure july 6th....
    TomsMom

Answer by TomsMom at 6:25 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I "knew" both times. 1st time the ultrasound said boy but I swore girl and I was right. 2nd time I swore twins both boys. Again I was right except I lost one.
    I had "visions" with both pregnancies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I always saw a little blond haired, blue eyed baby boy in my dreams before I ever got pregnant. But when I was pregnant, I at first thought boy of course, then thought girl. I even named my pregnancy folder Sabrina's Folder and saw a cute little girl outfit so bought it. My STBX had me buy a boy one to cancel it out though.

When we had an emergency US (was leaking fluid), they reminded us we never go to find out the sex and when she said, 'it's a...' I expected to hear girl and she said boy, and I said, 'really??'. And he looked just like the baby boy in my dreams all that time, too!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I had a feeling it was a girl, but I was worried that I just liked the girl name better. Then I had a few dreams where it was a girl. The ultrasound shows a girl and she was not shy at all.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:07 AM on Jun. 18, 2010