so guess what I did today?

I nursed in public with nothing covering dd's head and didn't flash anyone! woot! go me! once she did get latched I did cover and there was no one around to see me, but still...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think you should be proud of yourself. I know that there are women who want to nurse, but don't get any support from it in their real life friends or their family. To have the courage to step outside your comfort zone, or to step outside what they insist should be your comfort zone, and do this is a big personal accomplishment, and you should be proud of yourself!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:11 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• pervert
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• yay
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• op- screw you anon, my dd was hungry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• sicko
    Anonymous

• op- ok for those that are saying I'm a pervert and sicko, my dd is at the stage where she is very distractable and tries to pull the cover off, and did you miss the part where I said I DIDN"T FLASH ANYONE? that's the part i'm proud of, that I was coordinated enough to do it and maintain my modesty :) yay me :) you guys can suck it, I'm happy about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I don't see why a mother has to cover that up at all! I'd rather see breastfeeding than some trashy girl with no bra on.

OP that's awesome!
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• CONFUSED WHAT IS UP WITH THE ANONS TONIGHT???? GREAT JOB MOMMY!!!!!!
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Ignore the immature!

GOOD FOR YOU! I know how proud your first sucessful NIP experience can make you. It only gets easier from here mama!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• great job momma
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2010