HELP!!!! my 2.5 month old keeps breaking loose from her swaddle and waking up. she does this about 10 times a night. we have tried swaddle blankets, waffle blankets, swaddle sac w velcro, you name it. she WILL not sleep ANYWHERE w/o being swaddled. i feel like i am going to fall over i am so tired. what to do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Gosh your going to have to get her used to going to sleep with out being swaddled,,, maybe if you start out not doing is she will get so tired she will fall asleep,, I know this is the age where I had to do it with DS,, good luck! when she wakes up is she just fussy or crying to beat the band,, she is getting more mobile now,, and you don't need loose blankets in the crib with her,, she could wrap up in them,, Good luck momma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I had the same prob and not only that I found the swaddle would slide and cover his face....try a woombie www.woombie.com it is awesome. It zips up and gives them plenty of wiggle room. Once we switched to this my son slept great and I had peace of mind it was not going to cover his face. You can order them on line or check you local baby stores b/c they should carry them. I think there is a place on the website to type in your city to see who has them locally.
    JenG17

Answer by JenG17 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• www.peaweebaby.com
    Anonymous

• It's time to stop swaddling. We use Halo SleepSack Swaddles, and on the back of the package it says to stop when your Lo shows signs of breaking loose, rolling over, or not wanting it. odds are there will be some rough nights during the adjustment, but it's time to wean her. Try just doing one arm out, then just wrapping her belly, then switching to a sleepsack, like the Halo ones. Good luck!
    smittendorff

Answer by smittendorff at 3:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• We used a woombie with my son. He wouldn't sleep unswaddled until he was 5 months old and the woombie worked well.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2010