pregnant or ovarian cysts??? (maybe TMI)

i have missed my period i am late by a week....and i am having on and off cramping similar to whee i get cysts i am prone to them. i have not taken a test. and refuse to for atleast the next month or so. because i have had a few miscarriages. and if i miss again SO and I would deal better if we assume it was a late period. but i am starting to feel kinda different in that area of my abdominal cavity. we have two kids already so i kinda know what to look for....i duno....no sickness tender breasts for like over a week. (i never have this issue sept for when prego) and cramping....had a few spotting but only enough when i wiped on two sep occasions....iduno....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should go to the doctor because you really don't want it to be something really bad. If you're pregnant, congrats, if theres something wrong, atleast now you can get it fixed.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• You need to take a test! I have ovarian cysts,, and we are more prone to etopic pregnancy--it can feel like a cyst,,but can become life threatining if not detected,,,I know how disappointing miscarriages can be, but please take a test,, and or go to the doctor!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2010