Have you ever met someone who started working late in life, around the age of 24-25?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 25 is LATE in life? They are just getting out of college at that age so that's when young people begin their career.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• That's not late at all that's normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• wow!! i must be ancient..i'm 38
    RAI2001

Answer by RAI2001 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Now if they are 45ish, I'd say that they are a scrub!
    NewLady77

Answer by NewLady77 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I didn't start until then really...I mean I had some off and on job, but, not actual working full-time for a longtime.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:00 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Why do you consider that late in life? They've just graduated from college, correct? They've got nearly 40 years until retirement at that point, so I would say 25 is fairly EARLY.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• YES 25 IS LATE IN LIFE FOR A FIRST JOB-- When I was 16 I became a certified nursing assistant and worked almost every weekend and after school, I work 40+hours a week, I made as much money as my mother did, and my senior year in high school I work two jobs one at a nursing home and one at a group home, and saved 10k, as well as bought a car,and spent money like it was coming out my a**. Every kid should get a job at age 16 and work till through school it teaches responsability and how to pay bills and how to save money before you get in the real world and screw it all up.
    As well as good job skills.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I'm 38 and just going into nursing school so I guess I'm late late late in life.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• for a first job id say yeah its late, i started workin when i was 10 doing odd jobs for the neighbors but got my first real job at 14. my husband had a paper route when he was 11ish and got his first real job at 16. and i expect my kids to get some kind of job when they are 16 if not sooner, it teaches them responsibility
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I am 43 and I have never had a job, ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2010