Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This morning I woke up

Went and looked in the mirror and I saw a blood blister type thing in front of my teeth and it turns out its a piece of my gums that moved up there should I go to the dentist or is this normal?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Health

Answers (1)
  • I would go to the dentist just to be on the safe side. I didn't know your gums can just up and move like that.

    Answer by mamaofficer at 12:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.