?

my last period was june 5-9 me and the hubby had sex without a condom on 13.also we been having sex since the 13 and ever since then i been feeling sick,i been feeling really hot. does it sound like i couldbe pregnant? when should i test?
also i have a 9 month old already

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's too early, wait and see if you miss your whole next period.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:51 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• You had sex without a condom...yes you could be pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• hate these questions! You have a kid you know to wait till you miss your period...anytime you have sex OMG YES you could be pregnant! What a concept?! WE DO NOT KNOW IF YOU ARE PREGNANT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• why do women ask these question? you had sex, yes it's possible. but how is anyone supose to know? wait until you miss your period then test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2010

• its really easy to get pregnant right after you had a baby! wait til like july 10th and take a test... its been really hot my boyfriends been sweating im usually always cold, well til i got pregnant now i sweat so much and feel extra hot alot of the day, my stomach turns and i throw up and the looks of things or certain smells. and the most random thing i cant eat lettuce it makes me gag!
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 12:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2010