Did anyone else get really really tired before labor started?

I slept well last night , but today I'm so tired I can't function!!! :(. I haven't been this tired since the beginning of my pregancy I'm 39 weeks

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When i went to my doctors appt that morning he told me he wanted to induse me @ 3am the next morning! I told my Hubby and he was super excited! We didnt sleep and i wasnt tired, We Went to the hospital that night, i didnt sleep at all, I started pushing at 9am and had my son at 1156... stayed up all that day too b/c everyone lefy including hubby, and i thought the nurse would care for my son so i could nap, they watched him for a hour and i was about asleep when they walked threw the door so i didnt get a good nights sleep until my son was about 3months lol
    Anonymous