What sort of reaction would you give to..

your SIL (who lives in another state) that is going to have a baby with her boyfriend who has a 12 year felon record, steals from her, and so she says punched her in the face (while pregnant). She is controlling and he is not allowed to go to the store, or anywhere woman may be present, alone. so she goes shopping and he stays home. They both smash things and ruin pretty much everything they have. She sent me a txt saying he punched her and called her grandparents who live near us while she was hiding from him in the woods. They can't do anything for her, they have a hard time taking care of themselves. She hates her moms boyfriend so she says she can't go their. Do you think that maybe she does this for attention, she has been caught in lies before. She brings drama wherever she goes and nothing can ever run smooth if she is around. I just want to tell her but figure that the less I say may be better. I don't know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd give her the number of the local shelter and tell her that until she is ready to get her life togehter you can not help her
    bandrplus2

Answer by bandrplus2 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2010