Miscarriage Tmi

I Started having a miscarriage on Jun 1st! I know when i passed the baby it was two days later i have been bleeding until last night! Do you think its finished and do i need to go to the doctor again, Can i have Sex now (Protected)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call the doctor and ask.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• It's been over 2 weeks, the bleeding is normal; I'd just give your OB a call and ask. Beware of TTC too soon after a miscarriage. As a general rule you should ideally wait between 6months and a year, depending on who you ask, before getting pregnant again to avoid any type of troubles associated with a prior miscarriage.

Also, if your OB-GYN, says to not have sex, and you do, you're at a much higher risk for severe, rapid growing PID, I know from personal experience.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 12:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Whats pid??
    Anonymous

• Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. It's usually caused my some sort of STD and usually starts in your cervix. It causes severe pelvic pain, swelling, pain during sex and usually irregular periods; but sometimes, it can be asymptomatic. If let go, it can lead to infertility. When the infection BEGINS in your womb, which happens from sex before your body is ready for it among other things, it is rapid and usually devestating.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 12:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2010