Tattoo on your SO.

Have you or would you ever ask your boyfriend/husband if he would get a tattoo of yourself....? How would you feel if he says NO...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband got my name accross his back, I was against it. I made the mistake once of getting a male name on me and regret it the day after! I would get something matching with my hubby though, if I asked him to do it and he said no, I would be kinda hurt, we have been together for a long.....time and if I ask is because it would mean something, so yes if he said no I would be hurt.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• hell no. i would tell him not to. i would get matching tattoos with my husband but not his name or anything. and i would never want him to have my name on him.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• First off, I wouldn't ask in the first place. If he said no, then that's fine.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• You mean like a portrait or your name? I have never asked him too. But my SO is a tattoo artist, and I have a little V (for Vernon)behind my ear and he has a little K (for Kimberly) behind his.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• i think if he's your boyfriend you shouldn't because you never know if the relationship will last. if you're married and madly in love then i think it's ok to get a tattoo of your spouse
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I'm married, been married for 5 years. He has my name tattooed on his arm. Talking about a portrait...
    Anonymous

• Remember Wino Forever? Getting that kind of tattoo is just begging for it to end horribly.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• My husband isn't big on tattoos. If hubby wanted a tat, I'd support him but we both believe that getting a tat of another person is always a big no-no. Even if its a tat of kids, "mom", etc.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2010