I didn't women our age still acted like that ( How can I deal with a person like this )

Me , my husband and my 2 little kids were taking a family walk last night we got a little past our house and noticed that 2 people were looking at the empty house ( for sale) as we got past them the man is looking at me and I realized who he was ( a good friend from when we were in school, which was 5 years ago) So me and my family walked a little closer and I told them both Hi ( didnt know who she was but I imagined they were together) and asked if they were planning on buying it ( making convo) he tried to make convo back but she stood there with her arms crossed not saying a thing, so once the convo. faded we said bye and kept walking and we heard them arguing. So then today i was talking to my friend who is friends with his fiance and she said that the girl was mad because she doesnt like him talking to other women and had asked my friend question like if she thought I would cheat with him, etc... geez * continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• * conintued* She also said something about how I must be a whore ( I guess she got that since I was wearing sweatpants, and tshirt and pushing a double stroller?) ... and that they were planning on buying that house which means she will be my neighbor and I will have to deal with her again...( why i am asking thsi question)
    Anonymous

• Apparently they do! lol Even though you were dressed in sweatpants, a t shirt, walking with your husband and two kids! LOL
    Sounds like she's super insecure!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• SAD TO SAY, insecure woman, jealous woman and men who are abusive are like that.

It is not about really age, it is about insecurity. It is abuse.

Age is not a matter. It is just plain sad.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I'd say you probably don't deal with her at all. Leave it alone. The truth is no one knows what goes on in a relationship unless they are one of the two people in it. Also, this guy can't be that good of a friend if haven't talked to each other since high school. He could have changed or she could just be a jealous lunatic. It would be best to just stay out of it. Even if she is your neighbor that does not mean you need to have a relationship with them.
    Anonymous

• There's an expression that says "wisdom comes with age, but sometimes, age comes alone..."

I would just write them off and not worry about it. The problem isn't with what you did - for Pete's sake - you had your husband and kids with you and were basically trying to be nice and welcome them to the neighborhood.

The problem is with them and their relationship, and what sounds like the trust issues in it. Your dh knows the truth, you know the truth, as do the people in your life. You haven't seen this guy in 5 yrs, so it's not like he's close to you now. If they do move in, just ignore them - even if you just act like the house is empty and don't even bother with them.

It sounds like it's no loss to you that they're messed up and miserable.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• my guess is that this woman's husband has just been caught cheating on her, and she is going nuts thinking he will again
    even with a woman that is walking with her kids wearing sweatpants
    it is not you
    it is her

but maybe she is not always a pshyco, maybe she has had a recent break in trust

better cross your fingers that they do NOT buy the house near yours
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I hate people like that. I cut someone like that out of my life recently. she's 42 and acts like a jealous little 12 year old.
    Anonymous