Is it normal not to feel pregnant at 13 weeks?

This is our first baby and we are totally new to all of this. Maybe I'm just worried for no reason.

LuvofMusic

Asked by LuvofMusic at 12:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you will feel very pregnant very soon

by the way, if you are worried about not feeling pregnant at 13 weeks-congrates! you are a worried mommy!!

moms worry, you are a mom, you may not be feeling pregnant, but you are feeling like a momno worries? never again, mom=worried
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• you're very lucky and yes some women really have no symptoms
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• yep, I had a 100% symptom free pregnancy
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I've never "felt pregnant" that early... I don't feel pregnant yet and I'm 16 weeks... I tend not to feel pregnant til I get to big to move...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I am not sure if 12 or 16 weeks is the beginning of your 2nd trimester, I was told the second trimester is the easiest and it was for me, maybe you're just one of the lucky one, enjoy it mama and congrats!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• too big to move? i'm almost 9 months and i still go running everyday and do my cardio and strength training. yes i have a big belly but too big to move doesn't sound right
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Definitely normal!! I didn't feel pregnant until maybe 25 weeks or so. Everyone is different though. At 14 weeks my belly was still flat and I could barely believe I was pregnant..
    walkintherain

Answer by walkintherain at 1:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2010