Do you think because you are a single mom you can't enjoy fathers day, You can?

http://www.parenting.com/new/blogs/mamas-boy/christine-coppa/fathers-day-single-motherhood?cid=enews.holi.061810

I was a single mom at one point in my life and it never stopped me or my kids from doing school projects or enjoying the day.

You are the mom and dad you should take the gifts with pride from your kids and let them know you will always be there.

Happy Fathers Day Ladies. Look at it in a diffrent light so you can enjoy it.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• im a single mom, and me and my daughter, who is 6yrs old, both celebrate fathers day....me, for my dad..her, for her grandpa....her dad is in her life..when it suits him..but she doesnt acknowledge him for that...they made stuff in school the other day for fathers day..and yesterday she told me that connor (a boy in her class) doesnt have a dad, or a grandpa so he made something for his mom, then she said, " i have a mom, and a grandpa, but dont have a dad, so i made something for grandpa" which made me laugh inside..because she knows her dad..but doesnt like him...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I guess I think of Father's Day as for my dad. And yes, when the kids are small you help them make/buy gifts/cards for their dad.
    Anonymous

• HUH????
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2010