Any WAH that will make money?

Ok so im looking for something with a max of $20 to start and no or ever low monthly payments... No Avon or Mary Kay please, I have tried and it didnt work for me. Um something differnet is welcomed and no candle businesses please.

Thanks everyone.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Not sure if its an option for you but there are some call centers that now employee agents from their homes. Typically pays a per minute rate based on the project, you have flexible hours and pick your own schedules having to a meet a minimum number of hours a week to work to stay fresh on a project etc...
    I work for a company that does that currently if your interested. I can email you our website to apply.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Hey there, I hope I can help here! I work at home with Ameriplan®, a discount health plan organization, and until June 21st, it's only $9.95 to start! I'd be more than happy to talk with you about what you're looking for and see if Ameriplan® would be right for you. Avon didn't work for me either so I can relate to you on that! I love the products, just selling them wasn't a great idea for me. Feel free to call me at 651-756-1507 and we'll talk!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 4:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I think this will be a match for you. For you to start, you only need $1 and this is a promo until June 30, 2010, after this period it will go back to regular sign-up amount of $29. And the renewal fee is only $12 a year. You don't need additional investment onythis business. But you have to live healthier to do this work from home opportunity.

I really love my work now and this is my LAST, and I've been what you've been through, so I understand what you mean. The income I am getting is also inheritable.

Contact me at: 1-732-254-3366 and ask about Work At Home Opportunity during your call.
    Anonymous

• I have lots of ideas on my blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I also have a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They are listed in my Journal here at Cafemom.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• We offer DAILY PAY and BENEFITS. Home, Car stock programs. Generous pay. We are a NYSE company on FORNES Top 200 Companies(#66), A+ w/BBB. Get a company overview at http://www.NewCareer4Me.info

DISCIPLINED PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Best of luck!

Emma Weekly-Work @ Home Specialist

EmmaWeekly.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Hello,
    I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets. No parties, no inventory, no quotas,! $1.97 to start today for 7 days and if you decide to stay, it's 20 bucks a month. 200 free leads every month! $15 for each referral! p.m. me with your fullname and email for more info.
    Have a great day!!
    Jen
    Income 4 You
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2010

• First I would suggest you to take a look at your finances and see if in fact you are able to take on any more debt. If you only have $20.00 to spare there is a limit to your options as there are always additional fees such as cell phones, internet, training that will add to that $20.00. So, do a self inventory to determine if you you are truly heading in the right direction and not setting yourself up for failure. Research, Research and Researh again any company that indicates low overhead to start as there are always the fine prints. You want to know what you are getting yourself into. Good Luck and God Bless!
    MMcCray

Answer by MMcCray at 3:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2010