• In the Spotlight:

What would be a good gift to give someone who is having triplets?

Thanks in advance :)

peace1234

Asked by peace1234 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Diapers and onesies. Or if you can get a whole bunch of people to pitch in, triple stroller or cribs.
    Anonymous

• Gift cards for take out dinner places, so they don't have to cook!
    Anonymous

• condoms, lots of condoms
    Anonymous

• Seriously, I had twins, and I was thrilled to get diapers. She probably won't realize until after she's in the midst of diaper changes how many she'll go through!!!! lol Diapers, wipes, burp cloths, clothing.....all the necessities!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• depedns how much money you have to spend..... if it isnt alot, just get 3 matching outfits.... or 3 packs of diapers.... if you have more money to spend get a triple stroller, or if you have more than that ( or join with someone else) and pay for a maid service for like the first month or so ( sometimes they are not really as much as they sound, my friend got a maid service for a month ( twice a week) and it was only $400-&some ) ...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I'm sure considering what ever you give them you will have to give 3 :) but since they are having so many babies anything would probably help. I don't know how much you want to spend but this triple stroller is really cute http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OAW6L2?tag=thairack73-20
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• I wouldn't go pick out someone's stroller or crib. Those are personal choices. I would buy diapers, personally. Lots and lots of diapers.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Diapers, Gift Cards for formula or Baby clothes 3 baby swings, 3 Pack & Plays an "IOU" to help her & Valium :)
    Anonymous

• I agree with diapers.. I only had one baby, and after he was born I appreciated all the diapers I had gotten cause i realized how fast they went. Having three, WOW! that's gonna be alot of diapers! lol. You could also volunteer to help out, Im sure thats what she'll need the most with triplets.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• snap in the crouch onies
    but not all little ones
    everyone gets tiny baby outfits, and they grow out of fast
    also..my baby born in summer, so everyone got summer outfits,

i like to give books, gender does not matter, and used for years
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2010