HELP- 23 weeks pregnant and having a liquid white discharge( WORRY)??????

I AM 23 WEEKS PREGNANT AND SINCE I WOKE UP THIS MORNING I BEEN HAVING LIKE THIS VERY LIQUID NOT HEAVY WHITE DISCHARGE IT EVENS FEEL LIKE I JUST PEE OR SOMETHING BUT WHEN I CHECK IS A WHITE DISCHARGE WHAT COULD IT BE??? SOME ADVICE PLEASE SO WORRY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ummm yeah that happens. it's how your vagina cleans itself....it happens to all women
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• It's probably normal discharge. As long as it doesn't smell sweet it's not amniotic fluid. I noticed a lot of slime during pregnancy. If it itches or becomes clumpy, it could be a yeast infection. I wore more pantyliners pregnant than I did when not.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• Extra discharge is normal during pregnancy. If it has an unpleasant odor, it could be a bacterial infection, which is really common with hormonal changes, and requires one dose of antibiotics.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• don't worry thats normal. you get more discharge during pregnancy and it's alright if it's clear or white.
    walkintherain

Answer by walkintherain at 1:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• You naturally have more discharge while pregnant. But, if it is enough to soak a panty liner in an hour it is amniotic fluid and you need to go to labor and delivery.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2010

• you can relax!!! noting to worry bout i had the same around that time my doc said it was normal and should happen throught out the rest of my pregnancy.. it comes and goes but should use a liner so it wont get in your underwear! ..and CONGRATS!!!
    lscott2208

Answer by lscott2208 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2010